Eagles defensive end Chris Long

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Eagles defensive end Chris Long

chenyan94
isn’t sure whether he has played his last game.Long said on WIP that he still loves playing but is planning to take some time and see how the offseason goes before he knows for sure what 2019 holds for him.“I’d like to play football in 2019. I thought I had a strong year and felt good physically. Listen Tommy McDonald Jerseys Stitched , I know I’m an older guy. But, you know, I don’t think I’ve missed a practice over the last two years. I feel like I’ve been durable and ready when called upon,” Long said, via NBC Sports Philadelphia. “At the end of the day, the itch is still there Brian Dawkins Jerseys 2019 , I still love playing on Sunday. But as far as what happens, I’m literally just kind of sitting back and seeing what the Eagles do and who they bring in or don’t bring in and how deep that room gets. But I’d still love to play. But at the end of the day at 33, I could go either way.”Long has a cap hit of $5.6 million this season, and the Eagles don’t have much cap space in 2019, so the team probably wouldn’t try too hard to get him to stay if he said he wanted to retire. But while Long — who turns 34 in March — isn’t a starter, he did play 59 percent of the Eagles’ defensive snaps last season. He can still play Youth Brian Westbrook Jerseys , if he decides he wants to. Over the next few days, the skies will be lit up by spectacular fireworks displays to celebrate the 4th of July. Yesterday, we talked about which Eagles player would be at the top of your list to..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles Question of the Day: Which player would have the best firework display?New,21commentsEDTOver the next few days, the skies will be lit up by spectacular fireworks displays to celebrate the 4th of July. Yesterday, we talked about which Eagles player would be at the top of your list to get an invite to your cookout Youth Herman Edwards Jerseys , but attendee and light-display architect are two different things.This one is a toss up for me, because I feel like both Jason Kelce and Lane Johnson would buy so many fireworks that the event goes on for hours. They both love a good party and celebration and the visual of Kelce setting off a wild display of big booms while wearing his mummers outfit is just too good to pass up.Honorable mention for Chris Long, who would definitely make the list among Kelce and Johnson if he were still on the Eagles active roster.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="nT9TnE">Which player would have the best firework display?Sound off in the comment section!